For Holistic Practitioners:
Easing Emotional Eating
For holistic practitioners wanting freedom around emotional eating. Fri., Oct. 6th, 2023, at 12-1pm Eastern.
* Feel the relief of being in a community of practitioners who get it
* Unhook from the shame cycle perpetuating emotional eating
* Practice compassionately unmerging from the part of you that uses food and help it find an even better way to meet underlying needs
* Witness a demonstration Food Freedom deep dive
* Learn about our 3-month program October-December 2023
Of all the programs we offer here, I really do believe this is the most powerful.
AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
Holly Siprelle Hedstrom, Assistant Executive Director of Staff Initiatives
You have given so much...to our staff...[and] you have given me the skills to calm myself in the midst of chaos and to clear my mind in order to focus on the important things in life.
Visit Yourself’s expert teachers provide the training and space for employees to enjoy...greater health, [a] positive attitude, and clarity of thought.... This is a win-win for employers, who benefit from reduced health care costs and increased worker productivity and retention."
TARA BRACH, PhD
Author of Radical Acceptance, True Refuge, Trusting the Gold: Uncovering Your Natural Goodness, and a PhD dissertation on meditation and eating disorders